7/30/2009

Skywatch No. 55

The weather in the evening has been sultry. 7:30 and still 90 degrees.
It makes the blue of the sky crisp and causes wispy clouds. I like the panorama of the view at the ranch.



























The moon is so clear on these kind of evenings.

















The clouds look like feathers.

Please go visit the other great Skywatch participants at Skywacth Friday There are wonderful photos from all around the world!
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

10 comments:

Fadil Wimala said...

very nice day.. not many clouds and we can see the moon! :)

Unknown said...

We don't dare go out lest we burst into flames. I think it was 200 degrees today.

Anonymous said...

I like your view from the ranch as well...very lovely! Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday :)

Carolyn said...

Great capture of a beautiful evening sky. Have a wonderful weekend.
Smiles

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh that does sound hot and your sky definitely reflects it. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Lori Skoog said...

That's what I would call Big Sky."
Nice.

Larry D said...

Great blue skies!

Jackie said...

I must say jack that you do take the best pictures of any horse around.

I would also like to know how a horse would answer these 37 questions.

How was the trip? I do so hope it was fun. I have come to drop off a tag for you and Noah. The 37 question meme.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/07/summer-blooms-at-home-37-questions.html

That's right Jack I have tagged you!!

No pressure at all Jack. Just consider it as some free linky love if you are too busy!!

Happy day!!
Jackie:-)

F.M. said...

Beautiful day. We have the same kind of stuff where I live too!

Kimmy said...

I love the pictures! I hope you are doing well!!!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates