12/13/2008

Today is full service day

Today is "full-service" day.
We are being treated to a masseuse, therapist, nutritionist treatment.
I wonder what she will think of my lovely croup?

Click on the picture and visit a website that will tell you more about equine massage (you can also visit Helping Hands Equine Rehabilitation & Rescue in
South Dakota at the same time).


Then it is on to get a pedicure.
The horse in this picture is Panikanic, a rescue horse that the DOR spent a long time getting ready to go live a happy life.



Then when we don't need to worry about standing for anymore services, it is on to the dentist.
Not all of us will be getting everything done. A couple of us are good on everything this trip.
I am supervising the geldings to make sure they all behave. It is going to be a busy and fun day.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

2 comments:

Lux said...

That *massage part sounds *really nice! As for the dentist, I'm not sure about that. ;-)

Rambling Woods said...

I would love the massage..I am not crazy about the dental stuff.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates