9/10/2008

We are still here and so is Switzerland

The Large Hadron Collider (click on the picture to visit the official website) was fired up today. There was quite a bit of concern from some people that the experiment could create a black hole. The black hole would have swallowed Switzerland, France, and other parts of Europe...maybe even the whole planet. Not this experiment has been a big concern with us horses here at the ranch, but it has been discussed by the DOR and her dad the scientist. Well whatever it was I am glad the DOR didn't get sucked into a black hole.
The DOR brought us all our evening treats. She jogged backwards for a bit with Harley's, getting him to trot after her. We were all happy that today he trotted with only a slight limp and that was his stiff knee, not his feet, that was bothering him.
This evening the DOR and I did not do any work, well the DOR did. I got a massage!! She worked on my neck, back, hinny, and legs. Sometimes I get a bit tight so a massage is a very nice way to relax. I wish I could return the favor, but maybe that is one of the benefits of this relationship. I relax the DOR by just existing and she gives me a relaxing massage.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to hug your DOR

3 comments:

LatigoLiz said...

Doh! I was thinking you were talking about the other Switzerland! ;)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Good thing for you Cactus Jack...DOR didn't get sucked in...or you'd be out of the treat & massage receiving end!

Rambling Woods said...

Yeah..I was happy that I was still here...smile..

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates